Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dance Competition at Timpview


Kaycee competed at her 2nd dance competition for this year at Timpview High School in Provo. It was my high school growing up and it was so much fun to go inside. I don't get out there very much because my parents don't live there anymore. Our dressing room was the choir room (where I went everyday for A'capella - it's OK if you're shocked - I don't know how I got in either:)) and they performed in the auditorium. I forgot how big and nice Timpview's auditorium is. Three things. A. there is still the same gold carpet in the hallway as when I went there, B. I noticed that the choir is still wearing the same blue style dresses like the one I wore and C. oh the memories in the commons area! Love that school!

Jr. Elite placed 2nd on both of their dances. I can honestly say they did good but that I've seen them do better. This was a different competition than we've ever done before and I doubt if we will do it again because it was a little confusing the way they judged things.

It was super fun though to go back and we enjoyed every minute - even getting to eat at Brick Oven - YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment