Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter in a Rush!

Since we are leaving for Disneyland the day before Easter and since we have so much CRAZY stuff going on this week we had to do our Easter activities early. So for family night we decorated eggs (almost two weeks early - but hey!- it works). We always have fun doing it. Hopefully we can talk the Easter Bunny into coming to our house early too because planes and carry-on suitcases can only hold so much. I told the kids I would for sure talk to the E.B. and see if he might come early Saturday morning instead!

I know it's totally cheesy but I always make an egg for John and he even made one for me this year:)
Should've known that washable markers wouldn't work that well. We did have fun with the stickers and tape though (notice the cute polka dots). I think I'm going to try rubber banding the eggs for a tye-died look next year. If I have more time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I especially love the picture of you and John, you two look soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete